Quality Control Manual Workshop
By joining Quality Control Manual Workshop, you’re also a member of The Balanced Firm Community, our overarching community. You’ll be able to keep up with our Quality Control Manual Workshop activity both here, but also in your main The Balanced Firm Community Activity Feed (think about it as our own Facebook newsfeed with Course and other activity all in one place).JOIN THE WAITLIST
You're part of something bigger
How to get the most out of Quality Control Manual Workshop
- Block out your diary. Under the events tab you will be able to add the event to your diary so you can give the workshop your undivided attention. Now I realise many of the participants will still be on holidays, so feel free to dress casually - activewear or beachwear totally acceptable. Remember it's all about balance, so why not spend the morning outdoors or at the beach with your family if you are on the east!
- Complete this form. Please complete this short form which will give me a head up as to the of participants and it will also allow me to set up the breakout rooms according to you professional body. Whilst the manual is broken up into the same parts, each professional bodies template vary slightly. Here’s the link for the form.
- Download your QA template from your professional body. You may need to be logged in to your professional bodies portal to access. CA ANZ, CPA and IPA have downloadable word templates and CPA also have an online template which participants from when I last ran this course preferred.
- Be supportive. Encourage and support your fellow participants. Participants will be at various stages of their practice journey and will also have manuals at various stages of completeness - non-existent, started or just in need of a refresh. This is a free from judgement environment.
- Share generously. Your stories and experiences may be exactly what another participant needs to hear today to solve a problem or seize an opportunity.
- Be constructive. We’re here to push each other forward and lift each other up. Find ways to help each other think bigger, reframe challenges, and stay curious.
What you'll get from the Quality Control Manual Workshop
Access exclusive content. I've designed the Quality Control Manual Workshop to be really practical and will showcase to you that it is so much more than something to do to because your professional bodies says you have to have one.
Meet new people. Your fellow participants are as motivated as you are to get this pesky job off their to-do list and start, revise and complete their Quality Control Manual.
Get results. As we dive into the course content during 4 hours of power, you will walk away with a comprehensive, tailored Quality Control Manual Workshop that will be a useful practice management resource. It will also ensure that you remain calm and free from panic when you get the call up from your professional body for a Quality Review.