In this 4 hour workshop you will be working through the QA template from your professional body and completing / personalising it with all of the information relevant to your firm.
Amanda will be guiding you through the process, answering your questions and will be providing some templated responses that you may choose to use. She will be also sharing the typical issues that QA reviewers will be looking for.
All participants will have access to a dropbox folder with helpful documents that Amanda will upload prior to, during and after the workshop.
The value of this workshop is:
- You will update your QA manual if it’s a bit outdated
- You will create your QA manual if its something that has been on your to-do list for far too long
- You will have peace of mind knowing that if you get notified of a QA review you will be ready
- You will actually have a working manual that is good for you and your practice and will be very helpful should a number of circumstances arise
- You will get a job that you have been dreading and one that may have been causing you stress done in a fun, supportive and focused way.
Registrations will close 6pm 5 July.
You will receive an automated invoice and receipt and an email with the zoom link and and a list of what to bring to the workshop for maximum benefit.
Get ready to get this job off your to-do list!!!