The benefits of group coaching with other accounting practice ownersNov 07, 2022
For the past 4 years, I’ve proudly led The Balanced Firm Mastermind Community, a supportive hub exclusively for Australian and New Zealand small and solo accounting practice owners.
I’ve also been changing the lives of practice owners that I work with 1:1.
But I know, there are so many practice owners that want more than the community but are not ready to commit to 1:1 coaching due to it simply being out of reach for their financial and time budget.
So my group coaching mastermind program was born in November 2021 and here’s what it’s all about.
If you’ve never done one-on-one coaching before, this is the first easy step.
You can join the mastermind through a 12-month program. You’ll be introduced to small or solo accounting practice owners just like you all looking for a transformative change in their practices and their lives. The groups are capped at 8 participants.
Together you’ll create the management structures, systems and learn strategies to take control and build a profitable business you love without burnout. Never feel isolated again!
The benefits of group coaching as an easy transition into one-on-one coaching includes:
- No need to be shy. A teamwork ethos brings less pressure and more freedom to be yourself and learn from others.
- Safe environment with like-minded practice owners. This is a private space hosted on the Might Network digital hub, away from personal connections on other social media platforms.
- Personal Cheer squad. Celebrate wins with others who fully appreciate the work which has gone into achieving those successes.
- Potential to learn and implement projects together. Collaboration inspires ideas and solutions that would not have been revealed by going it alone.
- Continual learning and growing. You can be inspired by being around others who you respect and admire who share the same goals as you.
- Confidence and courage taken to a whole new level. Seeing others just like you achieve can only serve to give you knowledge that you can do it too.
- Rise to the elite level. Having a coach and being supported is something that is an essential part of the toolkit for elite sports people, businesspeople, prime ministers, company executives and more.
- Accelerate and amplify action. It’s easier and quicker to achieve your goals with the right support.
Features of the 12-month Mastermind Community Program
- Quarterly Planning Sessions to gain clarity around your practice vision and actions to move you towards your goals.
- Monthly Momentum Workshops to drill down on 12 areas of your practice to help you reach your goals, get paid what you want and create a practice that attracts clients and team members you want to work with.
- Co-Working Sessions led by Amanda where you can actively engage in conversation, ask questions, develop solutions and ideas with your peers and hone your action plans together in a safe and supportive community of practice owners just like you.
- Get access to Amanda’s VAULT of resources! Over 18 years of collating practice specific resources to streamline and create efficient processes in your practice. There are 100’s of templates, checklists and best practice documents for you to explore. Valued at $997.
- Special Masterminders discounts on other Balanced Firm courses.
- Special Guest Speakers. Amanda brings into Momentum Workshops experts in specific fields to enrich the collaborative experience and learning.
- Accounting Practice Planner laid out with all the important dates so you will stay on top of your game and never miss a deadline again! Valued at $297
There are only 4 intakes each year in March, June, September and December. If you are interested here’s the link to get your name on the waitlist.
In the meantime, come try out The Balanced Firm community with my complimentary 7-day free trial. Just click here and follow the prompts.
P.S. Don’t just take it from me how good the group mastermind is. Here’s a few words of my happy masterminders.
Amanda is a fabulous mentor. Her knowledge and resources are beyond comparison and extremely helpful in bettering our own practice. Amanda offers a unique perspective previously being a practice owner and understanding the pressures (and joys) we face day to day. Our group coaching mastermind has been one of the best decisions I’ve made in investing in our business – and bouncing off other practice owners in similar circumstances is an added benefit as we are able to assist each other. There really aren’t enough words to explain how beneficial working with Amanda is – not just on a business level but a personal one as well – she really is a great find and I’m extremely grateful for being able to work with her and learn from her every day. I have no regrets, other than I wish I knew her 10 years ago. Melissa North, Nationwide Bookkeeping & Accountants Services, Toowong QLD