Offering a formal tax planning service definitely ticks that box, increasing practice profitability, giving you greater work satisfaction and developing stronger client relationships.
Tax Planning Services
JOIN THE WAITLIST
This is a self-paced course and the only program you will ever need to gain complete confidence in preparing and delivering a valuable and profitable tax planning service to your SME clients. Your clients will happily pay for your time, knowledge and experience! You’ll master what your tax planning service will look like, what your tax planning fee will be, ways to introduce and market your new or improved tax planning service to your clients.
What You'll Learn
Here's what you'll learn along the stages throughout this course:
Seeding or Starting Out
- Start offering a formal, efficient and profitable tax planning service to your SME clients.
- get all the tools to start out the right way
- how to price your tax planning service
- how to market this service and convince clients to pay
- the way you start will be the way you finish!
- You can learn these lessons yourself
- perfect for if you have been offering tax planning but not very formalised and certainly not charging appropriately for it
- separate this service from just an extra conversation when you present the annual work
- a structured process so no more back of the envelope calculations and gives you the power to charge and deliver differently
- get direction, tools and strategies that work
- tweak, pivot and start reaping the financial rewards
Growing and Scaling Up
- tax planning is part of a powerful suite of business advisory and business development services that you offer to all clients
- an efficient and tax planning process makes it easy to get your staff involved in the process
- gain the confidence to offer tax planning to all of your clients
- grow and scale with purpose and in accordance to your vision
The How to Offer Profitable Tax Planning Services to your SME Clients program is run on the Mighty Network platform away from distractions and in a safe community of small and solo accounting practice owners. You will work through the course on your own, and is self paced. Along with the program content, lessons, templates and videos you will receive complimentary membership to the Balanced Firm Community up until 30 June 2022 where you will have the opportunity to engage, collaborate with other practice owners just like you and attend the monthly guest masterclass and monthly Q & A coaching session with Amanda. This community is priceless!
Tax Planning for Success
HERE'S HOW IT ROLLS OUT
For each module there’s a video explaining the concept and the role it plays in the tax planning process and all the resources so all you need to do is tweak and add your practice’s flavour.
Articulating and pricing your tax planning service
Explaining your tax planning process and Marketing it to your client base
The tax planning process and the preliminary work required
Preparing the tax plan and considering the tax planning strategies appropriate
Presenting the tax plan to your clients and selecting which of the suggested tax planning strategies will be implemented prior to 30 June 2022
Finalising the tax plan and action plan, issuing the tax planning report, trust distribution minutes where applicable and invoice
“I decided to offer a couple of tiers of tax planning packages and within the first week of me rolling out my offer, I had 2 clients take up my highest priced package. Funnily enough, what they paid for the tax planning package was much higher than they had paid for their 2019 compliance work!!!!”
- 2020 Course Participant
“Basically I never understood tax planning – but now I realised I’d been doing a stripped back version of it all along and not charging much or appropriately for it."
- 2021 Course Participant