Offering a formal tax planning service definitely ticks that box, increasing practice profitability, giving you greater work satisfaction and developing stronger client relationships.
Tax Planning Services
This is a self-paced course and the only program you will ever need to gain complete confidence in preparing and delivering a valuable and profitable tax planning service to your SME clients. Your clients will happily pay for your time, knowledge and experience! You’ll master what your tax planning service will look like, what your tax planning fee will be, ways to introduce and market your new or improved tax planning service to your clients.
What You'll Learn
Here's what you'll learn along the stages throughout this course:
Seeding or Starting Out
- Start offering a formal, efficient and profitable tax planning service to your SME clients.
- get all the tools to start out the right way
- how to price your tax planning service
- how to market this service and convince clients to pay
- the way you start will be the way you finish!
- You can learn these lessons yourself
- perfect for if you have been offering tax planning but not very formalised and certainly not charging appropriately for it
- separate this service from just an extra conversation when you present the annual work
- a structured process so no more back of the envelope calculations and gives you the power to charge and deliver differently
- get direction, tools and strategies that work
- tweak, pivot and start reaping the financial rewards
Growing and Scaling Up
- tax planning is part of a powerful suite of business advisory and business development services that you offer to all clients
- an efficient and tax planning process makes it easy to get your staff involved in the process
- gain the confidence to offer tax planning to all of your clients
- grow and scale with purpose and in accordance to your vision
The course is for small and solo accounting practice owners who want to:
- start offering a tax planning service to their SME clients
- offer a more formalised tax planning service to their SME clients
- produce accurate, thorough and easy to understand reports showing estimated profit and estimated tax that allow them and their clients to work through various tax planning strategies and to develop strategies and an action plan
- improve the efficiency, effectiveness and profitability of their tax planning process eventually invest in more expensive tax planning software, however at the present time they are unable to justify this from a pricing / volume perspective and are particularly interested in learning more about the actual processes and system that will be their foundation on which they can keep building on each year. In saying that, I used the same system each year and just changed the tax rates and added new strategies as needed and my clients loved it!
Tax Planning for Success
HERE'S HOW IT ROLLS OUT
For each module there’s a video explaining the concept and the role it plays in the tax planning process and all the resources so all you need to do is tweak and add your practice’s flavour.
Articulating and pricing your tax planning service
Explaining your tax planning process and Marketing it to your client base
The tax planning process and the preliminary work required
Preparing the tax plan and considering the tax planning strategies appropriate
Presenting the tax plan to your clients and selecting which of the suggested tax planning strategies will be implemented prior to 30 June 2022
Finalising the tax plan and action plan, issuing the tax planning report, trust distribution minutes where applicable and invoice
What you get with the 2023 Tax Planning Services Course
Excel Worksheet and Report Strategy List
Student Successes over the last 4 years
I decided to offer a couple of tiers of tax planning packages and within the first week of me rolling out my offer, I had 2 clients take up my highest priced package. Funnily enough, what they paid for the tax planning package was much higher than they had paid for their 2019 compliance work!!!!
2020 Course Participant
Basically I never understood tax planning – but now I realised I’d been doing a stripped back version of it all along and not charging much or appropriately for it.
2021 Course Participant
I did the tax planning course in 2021. This really was a game changer for my business - being able to roll out questionnaires to our clients in our branding and then prepare tax planning strategy with more tools was great.
The presentation of the pack for clients added the next level of professionalism.
Hi Amanda, I just want to thank you for your Tax Planning package.
I had a meeting with a client this afternoon and he advised me that he has had tax planning completed by his previous firm and found mine (your templates) to be clearer and more comprehensive. He also asked to prepay next years fees!
On-the-Ball Business Services
I jumped in on Amanda's Tax Planning course and the course & content was amazing.
Everything you could think of was covered and documented in the course.
The ease with which you can tweak & transform it to your own process with your business branding makes it invaluable.
Connectt Total Business Solutions
I started my accounting firm 18 months ago, and it is still quite small. I’m glad that I joined your tax planning course and the excel workbook you provided is going to be very helpful, and sufficient for the type of clients I serve. I don’t need to subscribe to any tax planning software. Being a very small firm right now it’s quite challenging to keep add on subscription costs.
I’m thrilled to be able to offering tax planning services in a more formal way. Your marketing resources from the course are amazing, and we only need to make a few changes to suit my business.
O's Accounting & Advisory
2023 Course Participant
I'm returning to do the Tax Planning course again this year. The reason why is that it really gives you the tools to build a standardised product offering.
What this means is that it helps you articulate the value that tax planning provides, make sure it's done thoroughly and well, and please your clients by helping them understand the levers they can pull to save tax.
Further, you don't give away your time for free to anyone not willing to pay for it, you clearly define tax planning as a separate service to tax return preparation to avoid compliance scope creep + it makes the compliance work the next year much more efficient as a bonus.
Jack Dixon, Back Beach Accounting
Tax Planning is a game-changing resource that consistently delivers exceptional value to clients and cultivates a profound appreciation for your expertise. Amanda's masterfully designed course provides you with the essential systems, processes, and tools required to effectively market your services and encourage clients to take advantage of the opportunities you present.
This all-encompassing course grants you access to a wealth of resources and training that not only enable you to deliver unparalleled value to your clients, but also optimize profitability for you, your team, and your firm. From conception to the final delivery, Amanda's Tax Planning course is an indispensable asset for any professional seeking to elevate their practice to new heights.
Additionally, by attending the Tax Planning Zoom sessions, you'll have the opportunity to learn even more, exchange ideas, and collaborate with like-minded firm owners, further enhancing your practice. Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to sharpen your skills and set your firm apart with Amanda's exceptional Tax Planning course.
Clayton Wood, Business Edge Advisors